The James Beard and Emmy-nominated public television series SIMPLY MING returns for its eleventh season, premiering on Saturday, October 5, 2013 on public television stations nationwide (check your local listings) and on Create TV <http://createtv.com/> in early 2013.
Viewers will love what's in store for Season 11. Award-winning host Chef Ming Tsai returns with 26 all-new amazing episodes. With the "Cooking on the fly" in-studio segments, he not only welcomes back many of his all time favorites (including Mom & Pops), but also showcases a few new faces who've been making news in the culinary world.
When Ming goes "On the Road", he'll first travel up to British Columbia, experiencing the best of Western Canada. He'll also take "On the Road" on the “rails", cooking onboard the Rocky Mountaineer which journeys up into the Canadian Rockies. Lastly, Ming heads off to the Far East, visiting the culinary hubs of Tokyo and Osaka where he'll be meeting with some of the masters of Japanese cooking.
NOTE: In order to maximize viewership on our PBS TV group of stations, we will be on a delayed rollout of episodes available here on ming.com.
- Episode 1101 - Kristen Kish & Soup
- Episode 1102 - Grant Achatz & New Techniques at Home
- Episode 1103 - Duff Goldman & Caramel
- Episode 1104 - Morimoto & Knives
- Episode 1105 - Jody Adams & Cooking Greens
- Episode 1106 - Jamie Bissonnette & En Papillote
- Episode 1107 - Michael Schlow & Basting
- Episode 1108 - Amanda Cohen & Seasoning Vegetables
- Episode 1109 - Todd English & Quick Pan Sauce
- Episode 1110 - Michiba & Seafood in Japan