4 boneless pork chops (loin), pounded thin and seasoned with salt and pepper
½ cup spiced panko breadcrumbs
1 egg white
½ cup canola oil
1 Chinese eggplant, sliced on diagonal
1 shallot, cut into large dice
1 garlic clove, sliced
8 green beans, cleaned
¼ cup carrots, thinly sliced
1 Tablespoon yellow curry mix
¼ cup chicken stock or low-sodium canned broth
- Wet pork chop with egg white and then coat with panko crumbs.
- Heat a non-stick sauté pan over high heat and add oil. Add pork chops and cook, turning once.
- Heat a wok or large sauté pan over high heat. Add a small amount of oil to the pan and when oil is hot, add the eggplant, shallot, garlic, green beans, and carrots and stir-fry.
- In a small bowl, whisk curry into chicken stock. Pour mixture over vegetables and let boil until thick.
- Spoon vegetables and sauce over pork chops and serve with rice.