3 oz. Bluecoat Gin
1 Dry vermouth & Star Anise marinated olive
In an ice filled Martini pitcher add Bluecoat gin, stir 20 times to the right and 20 times to the left. Strain into a frozen cocktail glass; garnish with the marinated olive.
To make the marinated olives:
- Drain a 10-ounce jar of large (Queen) Spanish olives with pimentos.
- Rinse in a fresh water ice bath for 5 minutes.
- Wash the empty jar with hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
- Remove olives from ice bath and allow to dry.
- Return olives to jar with 4 whole star anise.
- Fill jar, covering olives completely with dry vermouth.
- Refrigerate and allow to marinate for 5 days.
- Enjoy with your favorite Martini, no added vermouth necessary.