2 cups cooked pork meat (or any other savory meat "leftover" dish)
1 cup cooked bok choy (or any other 'leftover" sauteed vegetables)
2 red onions, sliced thin
1 bunch scallions, sliced thin
Kosher salt and freshly gound black pepper
Canola oil for cooking
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, scallions and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Transfer leftover meat to a cutting board. With a sharp knife, cut the meat into 1" dice (or shred).
3. In a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, add oil to coat bottom of pan. Add onions and cook slowly to caramelize, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the meat to the skillet. Stir to combine. If extra fatty, add a little water. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to help render the fat.
5. To the same skillet, add the egg mixture, being sure it is evenly distributed. Lay the sauteed vegetables carefully and evenly across the top. Try to keep the vegetables from sinking below the egg mixture.
6. Transfer pan to oven. Cook for 20 minutes, or until egg mixture cooked through and top golden brown.
7. Remove pan from oven, slice fritatta into pie shaped pieces and serve.