2 pounds rib-eye steaks
1 1/2 tablespoons coriander seeds
1 1/2 tablespoons black peppercorns
2 medium zucchini, one thin sliced and one salted and batonnet cut
1 cup rice flour
1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped and toasted
Zest and juice of one lemon
1 small shallot, minced
2 tablespoons chopped chives
1 tablespoon olive oil
Pink Himalayan sea salt
1. Liberally season rib-eye with kosher salt evenly on both sides. Crush coriander and black peppercorns in a mortar and pestle and sprinkle on both sides of meat.
2. Preheat grill. Cook meat over medium-high heat until medium-rare, about 5 minutes a side. Remove from grill and allow to rest 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle zucchini and place in a colander set over a bowl to catch liquid.
4. Fill a heavy medium pot half full with oil and heat to 350° F. In a medium bowl, toss zucchini batons in rice flour to coat and gently drop into oil. Cook until golden brown and crispy, about 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer zucchini to a bowl lined with a paper towel to drain excess oil and sprinkle with pink Himalayan sea salt, tossing to evenly season .
5. Rinse the sliced, salted zucchini and drain well. In a medium mixing bowl, combine zucchini, nuts, lemon zest, lemon juice to taste, shallot and chives. Drizzle in olive oil and toss to mix.
6. To serve, transfer zucchini salad to serving plate. Slice meat thickly on a bias and place on top of salad. Then put fried zucchini on top of meat.
For dessert, ice cream with homemade caramel sauce and salt.