The James Beard and Emmy-nominated public television series SIMPLY MING is proud of its eleventh season, broadcasting on public television stations nationwide and on Create TV.
Viewers will love what's featured in Season 11. Award-winning host Chef Ming Tsai shares 26 total episodes. There are "Cooking on the fly" in-studio segments where he not only welcomes back many of his all time favorites (including Mom & Pops), but also showcases a few new faces who've been making news in the culinary world.
There are also episodes "On the Road". Ming travels to British Columbia, experiencing the best of Western Canada that includes a ride aboard the Rocky Mountaineer. Ming also heads off to the Far East, visiting the culinary hubs of Tokyo and Osaka where he is joined by some of the masters of Japanese cooking.
We hope that you enjoy watching the shows with the links below.
- Episode 1101 - Kristen Kish & Soup
- Episode 1102 - Grant Achatz & New Techniques at Home
- Episode 1103 - Duff Goldman & Caramel
- Episode 1104 - Morimoto & Knives
- Episode 1105 - Jody Adams & Cooking Greens
- Episode 1106 - Jamie Bissonnette & En Papillote
- Episode 1107 - Michael Schlow & Basting
- Episode 1108 - Amanda Cohen & Seasoning Vegetables
- Episode 1109 - Todd English & Quick Pan Sauce
- Episode 1110 - Michiba & Seafood in Japan
- Episode 1111 - Wakiya & Ramen in Japan
- Episode 1112 - Street Foods in Japan
- Episode 1113 - Tojo in Vancouver
- Episode 1114 - Nicolas Hipperson in Vancouver
- Episode 1115 - Ian Lai in Richmond BC
- Episode 1116 - Andy Liu in Richmond BC
- Episode 1117 - Tony Maws & Funky Cuts
- Episode 1118 - Mom, Pops & The Boys
- Episode 1119 - Mom & Pops Cooking With Leftovers
- Episode 1120 - Cooking with Miso in Japan
- Episode 1121 - Rakutaian & Kobe Beef in Japan
- Episode 1122 - Yonemura & Sake in Japan
- Episode 1123 - All Aboard The Rocky Mountaineer in Canada
- Episode 1124 - Calgary Ranch with Alistair Barnes
- Episode 1125 - Ellie Krieger & Better Burgers
- Episode 1126 - Einat Admony & Purees
- Episode 1127: Ponzu, Jamon and Marc Canora
- Episode 1128: Springroll Wrappers, Pesto and Mark Forgione