“SIMPLY MING” SEASON 12 - A FOCUS ON COMFORT FOODS AND A TRIP DOWN UNDER.
The James Beard and Emmy-nominated public television series SIMPLY MING celebrates its twelfth season.
Given its popularity on menus across the U.S., we established an overall theme to the Season - Comfort Foods. Each studio all-star guest shared what comfort food means to them, and cooked up some of their favorite dishes. From pasta and roasts, to tapas and dumplings, there's an array of delicious, easy to prepare foods that will satisfy you and your family and make them feel good.
When Ming went "On the Road", he headed to Australia. It's become such a food-focused country that he wanted to see, and taste, first hand. He started in Sydney to experience some of the country's most noted chefs. He then headed to Adelaide and visit the wine country. Lastly, he ventured over to Kangaroo Island and explore one of the world's most exotic resorts.
We hope you enjoy watching the shows via the streaming links provided below.
Season 12 travel and accommodations provided by:
South Australian Tourism Commission
QT Hotels & Resorts/Sydney
Destination New South Wales
- Episode 1201 - The ultimate comfort food: The egg with Jacques Pepin
- Episode 1202 - Better Built BLT's with Duskie Estes
- Episode 1203 - Lazy Brunch from Dinner Redux with Marcus Samuelsson
- Episode 1204 - Pizza for dinner and dessert with Elizabeth Falkner
- Episode 1205 - Blue Plate Special with Lenny Clarke
- Episode 1206 - Hungary and Seoul satisfying; Stuffed cabbage with Kristen Kish
- Episode 1207 - Fresh shucked summer sweetness with Michael Mina
- Episode 1208 - A chicken in every pot with Tory McPhail
- Episode 1209 - Hearty Soup and Grilled Cheese with Cortney Burns
- Episode 1210 - Shrimp and Garlic: Compass-wide comfort combo with Matt Goulding
- Episode 1211 - Australian beef with Mark Best
- Episode 1212 - Kangaroo Island with Kate Sumner and Craig Wickham
- Episode 1213 - Australia: Wood-Fired Cooking with Robert Marchetti
- Episode 1214 - Australian lamb with Tim Bourke
- Episode 1215 - Australia: Oysters Three Ways with Darren Robertson
- Episode 1216 - Australia: Gourmet Markets with Dominique Rizzo
- Episode 1217 - Australia: Cooking in the Oval with Dennis Leslie
- Episode 1218 - Australia: Cooking Local with Lachlan Colwill
- Episode 1219 - Great gratins with Colin Cowie
- Episode 1220 - Chicken Soup with Dana Cowin
- Episode 1221 - Fruit forward desserts with Nancy Silverton
- Episode 1222 - Sunday in the park with Henry Louis Gates
- Episode 1223 - All the world loves dumplings with Candice Kumai
- Episode 1224 - Let them eat fish cakes with Mark Gaier and Clark Frasier
- Episode 1225 - All in one satisfying steak dinners with Lydia Shire
- Episode 1226 - Spaghetti East Western with Evan Deluty